The Romanian Ministry of Youth and Sport, in the framework of # RO2019EU, is looking for 4 additional resource persons/facilitators. The selected persons will be requested to hold 3 hour sessions to introduce participants to good practices practice related to EU Youth Dialogue (former structured dialogue) during EU Youth Conference in Romania, 26-28 March 2019, and support with additional facilitation of small groups in the same conference.
We are looking for practices in the structured dialogue/EU youth dialogue or that can contribute to the process particularly focusing on:
– Graphic facilitation or other visual representation tools
– Online tools that enhance youth participation and self-expression
– The art of hosting and or related practices
– Inclusion and outreach to disadvantaged young people and/or less included in the EU youth dialogue.
The EU Youth Conference under the Romanian Presidency will contribute to the EU Youth Strategy (2019-2027) general objectives and specifically to:
· Improve policy decisions with regard to their impact on young people across all sectors, notably employment, education, health and social inclusion;
· Contribute to the eradication of youth poverty and all forms of discrimination and promote social inclusion of young people.
The interested facilitators are invited to apply individually by 16 March 2019, by sending the following documents to email@example.com: duly completed application form (enclosed) and a recent CV.
Further information can be found in the document attached.